Welcome to Al-Amin Tropicana School!
Due to increasing demand for high quality Islamic Education, Pusat Pendidikan Al-Amin Berhad (PPAAB) is set to expand its chain of Al- Amin Islamic School at Telipot, Kota Bharu. This school aims to serve the surrounding community.
21st Century Curriculum
Creative and challenging, thematic, brain-friendly, skills focussed, personal development, international mindedness, global themes and local heritage, assesment for learning.
- (Islah) Embracing Transformation
- (Ithar) Preferring Others above oneself
- (Ihsan) Striving for Excellence
- (Mardhatillah) Seeking Allah Pleasure
- Students are able to obtain appropriate and sufficient academic standard to pursue territory education
- Students are able to perform obligatory ibadah correctly and have aqidah shahihah.
- Students are able to exhibit and internalize their understanding of Islam as a complete way of life.
- Students are able to sufficiently carry out their role as ‘Abid and Khalifah’ benefiting themselves and others.
- Students are able to display leadership qualities in team and are able to communicate ideas effectively among their peers and also to adults.
Medium of Instruction
KSSR will be conducted in Bahasa Malaysia ( except for Science and Mathematics; it is conducted in English )
AAIC @ Islah Curriculum will be delivered in English/ Arabic
Medium of communication outside classroom will be English & Arabic